PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Ama pinched a piece of her clothing and stretched it forward, "This thing?" she was stock still for a moment, clearly incapable of connecting the dots that were clear as day to just about anyone else who'd spent a modicum of time here, "Ah whatever, let's get moving, just stay quiet and if Aislin's right, I'll be able to talk our way upwards." she turned and walked out of the alley, still holding her attire forward with a quizzical expression, only letting go of it when back to her position against a wall, waiting for the rest to get out. Toré's head hurt, he felt the souls swirling around, the pain the majority were in, and it took a few moments to filter out the voices he kept hearing in his head, one particular voice gave a warning to him however, about an entity higher up in the building that loomed menacingly overhead, "I'll meet up with you on a higher floor, I'm going solo for a bit, something I need to examine before you get there." no response could be given before he blended into the crowd of people around, no-one noticing a lab coat going missing from a duffel bag, no-one noticing the apparent apprentice of an 'esteemed' doctor heading to work, Toré was getting a little too much guidance from that voice he was listening to.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page