PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race >

livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
Full support. Remember the March 2021 Type Race? Where Rock and Normal were ahead of everyone else? I was a member of Team Ground then, and since the two former set the bar high, there was simply no way for us to get up to the top. And in the end, Normal lost to Rock by a little bit. Even though I wasn't with them, I can understand how they felt. And remember the Olympics and all the other competitions in the world? They give out medals for first, second, and third. Why not have the type race do the same? Then people will at least try aiming for third! (I make no sense at all these days.)
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page