PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

Quilava2010's AvatarQuilava2010
Heya! You can call me Quill, but I also go by Sharkie on most other platforms nowadays. I'm 23 and my pronouns are she/her. Technically I'm...not all that new around here! I was moderatley active for a few years on the first PF in Ye Olden Times when one of my friends got me into it, but I kinda fell out of it around the time PFQ rolled around. Another friend of mine recently mentioned they had an account on here which piqued my interest again so, back due to unpopular demand: Me! I'm still getting used to stuff around here but I definietly think I would reccomend to a friend! I love Pokemon but I've never been one for competitive battling, the slower-paced collection focus of Pokefarm is really enjoyable to me. Plus the added bonues of different takes on shiny hunting and some fakemon just make it that much better :D I hope to be active again, hopefully I'll work up the courange and you might see me around in the forums every once in a while! If not then I will just be...silently clicking from the shadows I suppose ^^;
Avatar by WoudiM's Cartoony Maker Picrew
Score: 0
(Counter by LycanKai)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page