PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in sempiternal [free to use templates]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > sempiternal [free to use templates] >

WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
it's rlly been a while, hasn't it? just also wanted to thank people for using some of these, it's a surprise to see some of them being used even after three years lol i haven't been very active on pfq lately and i definitely have not been exactly doing many template requests. ;; i doubt i'll continue taking them into account, but maybe once in a blue moon i'll pop something out. i need to probably revise some templates so they're easier to use, mobile-friendliness, fits legibility guidelines
first priority, i think the biggest issue i have is font size
, general aesthetic etcetc. unsure about opening up commissions, as i've noticed some people may be interested? i'm far less confident about this as bc of payment involved + the rates. if i were to open one, it would be primarily for currency and perhaps rlc. i definitely don't consider my templates to be hq enough to be charging that much for them haha anyways, that was a bit of an update post, maybe i'll be back soon ^^
they/them | +10 server time occasionally active pfp credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page