PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade >

Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
Support! This tourney may not be for everyone, sure, but not every tourney is everyone's cup of tea! And like all tourneys, it benefits whoever has the most time to, well... sit on PFQ xD. But this allows more freedom as well, and, yeah! The WT system is slowly/already dying. Trades go on for hour-ish on end sometimes. And as it just..provides people to trade pokemon, yeah! Sure. There's probably going to be a decent amount of fodder thrown in there; in my opinion, a created after x/x date could arguably make that worse because of how many people on the site are hunting and... how most of the newborn pokemon they'll have will be of whatever they're hunting. Personally, I have a decent amount of hidden fields, and a bucketload of pokemon I don't care for, but maybe don't want to just release to the shelter because I like keeping a growing number of pokemon in my fields. Replacements, through WT, would fix that! And I could trade away some fields of fakemon/spare legendaries. Just a thought, really. Newer players will rely on the shelter/lab, but they can trade pokemon away again too! Full support, this feels like it encourages the community effort aspect of PFQ that's been dying a way a tad over the past couple years. Similar to the FabFriday bar, to have a fun time, everyone doing just a little helps! So it's not just Arceus Rank hunters trading back and forth. It would also give new players the chance to reach the top. It won't be available till the end of the tutorial, but that's much shorter than it used to be, and most players will be attached to their first few mon's to begin with. This sounds fun :) thanks for the suggestion!
you are everything don't forget that
she/her | -5 server time perpetually eepy art by sheepoid
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page