PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Back on the ground and no longer needing to be concerned about the crushing of a sector, Ama appeared to slump slightly, the flickering between her current and 'new' selves happening rather rapidly before stopping back on her current again, said flickering having ironically aided in the restoration of her voice, "Sooner I get out of here the better off I'll be, new version is relentless, lacks the power but shares that stubborn streak..." Straightening up, a hand on her neck as it a made a cracking sound with the movement, she turned to look around, "Last Train has already gone, we need to get up topside, and my credentials won't work yet, egh." Celere thought about flying up, she wasn't restricted and could do so, but the spectacle would be impossible to explain, and the truck was out of gas so there was no way they could just ride up on a motorway or something, "These pillars and whatever, did they have any emergency maintenance shafts or something? During construction surely they needed a way to access the innards from both ends right?"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page