PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin chuckled to Rikazu's initial response. "I already explained this to Kuja and Carbuncle, though not with so much truth. I uh, essentially said that my world manipulated space and time to watch historical events on other planets." She looked a little more pained upon hearing his question and shook her head. "I'm sorry, Rikazu; I don't think the Avanquilist existed in that Gaia 9. I'm pretty sure I would have heard about something like that before arriving here." She gave a light shrug and explained further, "The video games tend to only span the length of the adventure for that specific person, in this case Zidane. Anything beyond that is left up to the player's imagination." "So if there was an Avanquilist at some point in time there?" Kahlua questioned, and Aislin readily completed, "Then it certainly wasn't mentioned in the game, thus I wouldn't know about it."
A small silence fell, broken by Kudret. "Whose world do you know of our group?" Aislin sighed and began, "I know about yours Kudret, though it followed the one named Vayne; I'm sure you've heard of him before. I know some of Celere's, Toré's, Lynn's, and that Waddle Dee. I also know of the three worlds we visited so far, the Gundorada place, the Blackreach place and that specific Future thing; their game titles are Dark Chronicles, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, and Chrono Trigger, respectively." Kudret merely nodded and then offered, "Would you like to meet Diemia?" She shot a look at him, and then considered. "Not here, we can meet later. It'd be safer for all of us."
Kahlua could no longer contain himself and chipped in, "Have you ever seen someone like me before?" Aislin turned her head and tilted it, studying him. "...Similar, yes, but not exact. The closest I can think of is Klonoa, although he's not a cat." She frowned heavily and shook her head. "No Kahlua, I don't know anything about your world." ...Strangely, that made Kahlua feel a lot better. He settled back into the seat and nonchalantly stated, "So the whole video game thing was your big secret? I thought it was something much worse." The girl rolled her eyes in response. "The only people who even understand that level of technology are Lynn and now the group here. Certainly not Mizuki, Kuja, or anyone else we've met. How was I supposed to tell them I knew about their world without ever stepping foot there?" There was nothing Kahlua could say to that. So he changed the subject slightly and asked, "Is this why you're the guide this time?" She gave a nod, rubbing her throat lightly; evidently she was a little tired of talking now.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page