PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
"Well, I'll be..." Rikazu started, taking the time to process everything that Aislin had just explained. "So my world was merely a video game in your world...well, that certainly would explain why you would know things about it." The mage had no trouble believing her story, though he couldn't help but wonder how real things that happened in his world could become part of a story, a game, in Aislin's world. Or well, an alternate version of his world it seemed at least. "Kuja, even more intolerable than he is now? ...I can't even imagine", the blue-haired mage had a grin on his face as he said that. "So, this version of your "Gaia 9" as you call it, even though Mizuki wasn't there...was Mel there? Was I there? Another Avanquilist entirely in Mel's or Mizuki's place?" He took a breath and then spoke again. "And well, if there's anything you want to know about my world, anything your video game world didn't tell you about...feel free to ask me."
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page