PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The tale of my friend eevee and our friends![FINISHED] >

sylviexists's Avatarsylviexists
THE TENTH CHAPTER:The encounter with Clemont! We started heading for Dandaville City for the next showcase.As we headed there we decided to take a break in a route.Just when we were about to do that I saw a chespin running out and stealing our food but I recognized this chespin..."Chespin come back!"It was clemont the Lumiose city Gym leader!"Sorry about my chespin..."Clemont said."It's alright!"I gulped.I gave chespin a few berries and his stomach got full right away"Chespin slow down!"Clemont sighed.I didn't know what to say about a chespin that loves eating everything."After the food Clemont went back to his gym,and I heard a crash.I headed towards it and noticed a hurt phantump.I used a hyper potion because this one looked really bad.Phantump was feeling fine and it was shy but when I gave it a Aspear berry it trusted me.Phantump was headed for my pokeball and I didn't know what to do.So I let it do what it wanted to do and it headed for the pokeball!It wobbled 3 times so I caught it!After catching Phatump Sylveon,Prinplup,Braixen,And phantump were playing in the pokemon center."Let's do this dream together!"I shouted. The pokemon seemed to agree!
avatar by aquali (tysm <3) uhhh idk what to put
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page