PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in How to Breed Variants!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > How to Breed Variants! >

DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

@politoed: No, it will not! For it is not unexpected at all for an Early Bird Natu to produce an Early Bird Natu egg, it would be a bit silly to give a message saying as such ^^ I may add something to the guide in the FAQ section later, though, as I can understand the confusion there. @Solo789: ....forgive me if I am being slow, but I fail to see how 1 snoralts egg per 2,000 interactions (for both snorunt + ralts pairingd that you have shown, which would make them equally effective despite your previous statement??) is indication of a superior breeding method to producing snoralts eggs? I am really failing to see what you're trying to demonstrate, my apologies. I suppose I will have to do some tests (with MUCH higher interaction counts, as these are much too small to be conclusive of anything) to make sense of this, I'm very sorry. ;-;
Ah, I forgot not everyone thinks like me. >~< It's based on statistics. You get the fastest results through a Ralt/Snoralt pair, but it's a 1 out of 15 chance. Results are slower with a Snorunt/Snoralt pair, but it's a 1 out of 5 chance. The results are also 1 out of 5 with a Snoralt/Snoralt pair, but it takes significantly longer. Meaning for the quickest results, it's best to use a Snorunt/Snoralt pair. This is due to the fact it'll produce the most Snoralt eggs in the shortest span of time.
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 0
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page