PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere likewise reached the peak of the pillar, scowling at the bloodied form standing guard in front of the console before stomping over, pulling another bean from the pouch, "You imbecile! Don't be me and actually pay attention to your wounds!" forcing the edible into Toré's mouth, she turned to face the spotlight from the flying machine, "Get that taking effect as quick as you can, once they realise one punk won't be enough I'll be needing the backup over here." as a Redhaired individual dropped out, she cracked her knuckles, a downright evil smile spreading across her face, "Not Sorry, this place is off-limits to the likes of you." the response was some sort of metal stick crashing across the side of her face, stunning but not hurting the woman, and the joyous tone of voice was not missed, "Hard way it is then!" Ama had gotten through six of the fourteen individual chants she needed to perform, five of the red dots in the wall glowing, her mouth dry from the constant talking and recital of these long-winded pleas, she wanted to stop to parch the growing thirst but had to continue, if things went belly up she needed this safety net to secure things, the seventh finished and a sixth dot glowing, she continued, frowning as a seventh dot glowed before she'd even started the eighth, *Why are they reacting when I havn't gone through the correct rites, must be as impatient as people I know...*
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page