PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
The shopkeeper soon came back into view, carrying a small bag that clinked the familiar noise of crystals rubbing together. He then upended the bag into the shallow dip in the counter, revealing about fifteen large marbles that each contained a faint yet unearthly glow. It was the glow that told Aislin they were indeed Materia. She gave a broad smile at spotting the lone red sitting near the edge of the dip, and then asked, "Are we doing different prices for the different colors?" The blond answered, "Normally I'd say yes, but you took notes during my chatter. They'll be a flat 300 each." The brunet piped up after ringing up the sword and daggers, "This set was a failed commission, as I told your friend here. I can tell he'll be respectful to them, thus..." He then added a small weapons maintenance kit to the pile. "In total, along with the Materia, that will be 12,360." Aislin simply nodded and dug into the bag of Gilda, only to be stopped by Kudret's paw on her leg. A glance at him revealed that Rikazu had taken out a bag of his own and was holding it out silently. She gave him an almost absent thank you while poking through the bag to compare the two currencies. Thankfully, Gilda were extremely similar to Gil, thus she was able to get away with taking a portion of money from each bag to pay the large amount. The four left the store some minutes later, Kahlua's weapons strapped to him and the bag with seven empty Materia (1 red, 2 green, 2 blue, 1 yellow, 1 purple) safely ensconced inside Aislin's bag alongside the weapons kit. She was all smiles now, very well pleased at how things had turned out. A sneaking suspicion stated that something would go drastically wrong soon, but she did her best to ignore it. "Well, we accomplished what I came here for: get Kahlua a good weapon. Since we got what you wanted, Rikazu, all that's left is Kudret." The lion immediately spoke up. "I would like to ride the train." Aislin frowned at him for a moment, but then shrugged. "Okay then, if no one has any objections we'll head to the train and get onto the upper plate." She waited a moment, intent on making sure that they had indeed done what they had come into the market for.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page