PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Styleclass and You: An Introduction

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Styleclass and You: An Introduction >

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

quote long, snip

@MerpleSerple You have the styles set under ".bisharp" and ".delphox" but you aren't using those style classes. That's why nothing is changing. Wrap your text in "[sc=bisharp]Text here [/sc]" and "[sc=delphox]Text here[/sc]" in order to have those things changed by your style class. Also... You have a tabbed interface set up and are not using them at all in your posts... You have a lot of redundant code that's doubled or not being used at all which can make things confusing.
Sorry about the really late reply, I had unsubbed for a bit as my subs were a bit too cluttered at the time. I had linked journal posts where I had used them in my journal because thats where the legibility issues came in. My shop looks pretty good with Delphox, but as most of the text is either on display boxes or tabs, I had only noticed the issue on my journal trying to read regular text on the base background. I use my templates in my journal to make posts easier to read+seperate, so its better I specify stuff already instead of having to re-edit the template every time I use it from the insert button. Also, it just makes sure it looks alright regardless of site skin settings. ^^ I just need a way to write in a different text color outside of tabs/accordions, as I seem to already have fixed(?) the Bisharp template somehow. I'm sure I've seen it done before, I just don't really know how besides specifying a whole different sc for that specific text.
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page