PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
The more chatty of the two proceeded to engage Aislin in conversation, clearly attempting to see how much she was willing to spend. Or rather, Kahlua observed, how much she had. The brown haired one pulled him aside and said quietly, "From what I saw, you shouldn't be worried about what's real and what's not. Just pick one that feels right." The man proved he was still a shopkeeper by adding, "Or more than one, if you like both." Kahlua forced a chuckle to appease him, but secretly was relieved when he was free to look around. Kahlua did his best to at least skim over each one he saw, even going so far as to run a hand along one or two, feeling them solidify below his fingers. He soon gravitated towards the smaller weapons, subconsciously seeking weapons he could hold and use as his true self. One blade's sheath caught his eye, a plain black with an etched silver trim. Tapping it to make it solidify, he then carefully brought it into both hands, weighing it before attempting to draw it out. It slid out smoothly, revealing that below its handle was a a solid blade, a couple more etches revealing themselves as he drew it out fully. After a few moments of testing Kahlua nodded, satisfied, and then sheathed it. The brown haired man had come up silently during the testing and now said, "You're holding a dagger from a failed commission I did a while back. It's a beauty, to be sure, but..." he revealed a second sheath in his hands. "Daggers tend to come in pairs. Interested?" Kahlua smiled and nodded; he had chosen the weapons he would be using for quite some time.
Meanwhile, Aislin had been conversing with the blond shopkeeper, learning quite a bit about the differing types that could be found even among a grouping such as falchions. After listening to the man at length, she finally cut in once he had ended one portion, "Not to be rude, but I do believe I had asked about Materia a while back?" The blond blinked, and then subsided a little. "Sorry, most don't care for the particulars of weapons," he provided, "It's rare to see someone interested these days." Aislin just held up the notepad she had been writing on, clearly showcasing her interest in the matter. "I'm still rather interested to be perfectly honest, but I did promise my father-in-law here I'd show him the Materia shop before heading back to the inn." She indicated Rikazu during the 'father-in-law' bit, hoping it didn't startle him too badly. If it did, the shopkeeper didn't seem to notice, instead answering the original question. "We don't really have a materia shop down here; however, there are some vending machines on the upper plate you could try. Otherwise, there are rumors of a boy going around asking for those willing to test things for him. Those who do apparently can get Materia and a few odds and ends." Aislin did her best not to show her recognition of said things, instead asking curiously, "Have they ever been swindled in these rumors?" The blond shook his head. "No, but there are several folk around here who might try to sell you an empty one. Unless you got a good idea on what you want with it, they're just different colored paperweights in my opinion." That was when Kahlua came back with the soft announcement of, "I've picked out my weapons." Aislin gave him a nod and then asked while getting out the bag of Gilda, "Do you know where I can find some empty ones anyway? If they're harmless like that I might give 'em to my little cousin." The brown haired one piped up, "We have some if you wish to purchase them. Color?" Aislin grinned brightly and stated, "Yes, I'd like to purchase some. Red is preferred if you have any of them, but I'll take any color. Seven sounds good, right?" She directed this to Kahlua, who considered for a bit and then nodded. "Yeah, seven," he agreed, placing the pair of daggers and the similarly-designed short sword onto the counter to be rung up.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page