PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Beldarius's AvatarBeldarius
arceus.pngc+.png
Hi! I have a bit of an issue with the hex colors not working right. Can anyone help me pinpoint what's going on? So, I made a new Site Skin with the Type Race Shelter code, and tried to use the same colors as I had with my normal Skin. I use the darker retro PFQ look since I dislike the brightness of the current default. The colors don't work. They instantly shift to the bright default, even though I use the exact same hex codes for both Skins! Hex code Background image: /img/background.png Global background: #c1d091 Content background: #c1d091 Text: #000000 Title background: #64493e Title text: #b8c394 Link: #0000be Visited Link: #800080 Active Link: #cc0000 Normal User: #800000 Graphics Team: #600060 ChatOT: #804000 Mod-in-Training: #404040 Moderator: #808000 SuperMod: #008000 Administrator: #008080 Border (global): #000000 Border (title): #000000 Border (content): #000000 Flavour liked: #66cc66 Flavour disliked: #cc6666 So, these codes are the same on both Skins. But when I change between them, this happens: Left is original (working), right is new (broken) What? :0 EDIT: Btw, the preview for the new Skin shows the correct dark colors, those colors just don't show up on the actual site. I don't think I have color-changing code in the Extra CSS either (I tested - made a new Skin with no extra CSS, just changed the colors... it's still default).
lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom Character in avatar belongs to me Art commissioned from Chibimouto-chan

Pokémon Orphanage

Name: Yama-chan Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page