PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Inspire The Liars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Inspire The Liars >

Kâsé's AvatarKâsé
Inspire The Liars
W E L C O M E Hi, hey, hello! I'm your friendly neighborhood Dino hoarder, Kase I'm 25 years old with a 3 years old miniature Godzilla
nicknamed Gremlin
. I've been a long time member of the site for almost 10 years now (YEESH) and while it's had its bumps in the road, this site has and always will be special to me given all the amazing friends that I've made (and even lost) along the way. Hence my return!... mostly
I collect / hoard Tyrunts and Tyrantrums - I've amassed well over 7,000 of these babies and love every single one that's come my way. You are more than welcome to throw any extras you have to me!
I N T E R E S T S I absolutely love, love, LOVEEEEEE Tyrunts and Tyrantrums! Dinosaurs in general, really, but those 2? Have my heart, guaranteed. I will always and forever accept any and all donations - they're even better if you attach a name to them! I have a Discord
cherry_xo
and Steam
Lil' Gay
Music: $b$, Asking Alexandria, Cane Hill, Don Toliver, Travis Scott, Kali Uchis, Dance Gavin Dance, BMTH, Kim Dracula, Kid Cudi, Trippie Redd, Doja Cat, Ghostemane, Freddie Dredd, Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, Post Malone, etc Shows: Law & Order: SVU, GoT, Supernatural, Movies: Anime: Blue Exorcist, Naruto, Bleach, Games: Palworld, Pokemon (duh), Borderlands, Terraria,
B E S T F R I E N D O S These are some of the best people I've come to love on the site, please give them a Nice! or a click <3 (Alphabetical) CyndaCapDadDottaJuiceMista MansNeightsTabiiYassa
F U T U R E C L I C K L I S T (types will be listed in the tip bar) Kase
Rock / Dragon
Juice
Dark / Fire
Tabitha Mori
Fire / Psychic
NightcallerZ
Fire / Dark / Fighting
Peachi
several types, all Timid
RedCydranth
several types, all Bitter liking
Scorpyia
mostly Dragon, several types tho, all spicy / Naughty liking
Temporal
mostly Ghost, several types
TechmasterSM4000
tba
HybridYuki
tba
michanne001
tba
Beemo
tba
signature and avatar of Achievement Hunter
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page