PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Goodness so I've only 59 backings left, I'm coming up on this mark pretty quick. I might actually get this done before I get stuck with Jury Duty! Woot! Yesterday I worked on just getting the ones that used the bases done like I've been doing for the past couple days. However I've run into a sticky situation where I've got holes in certain groups now and can't post them to dA because they need custom backings rather than just using bases. Example: and Are the only ones that have gotten posted because the other sets I did backings for between them had ones that needed customs and thus couldn't be posted. That's 4 sets not including the ones that completely need customs and haven't had the backings started on, which brings the total to 8. The bases I made can be tweaked a little to better fit the body shape but most of the time I don't have to. I'm going to be Live Streaming again on my Picarto, so that's a link for anyone interested that happens to cross my way. Going to be playing music from the HomeFreeVocalBand youtube Channel. They do A Capella music similar to Pentatonix though they have a tendency to put a bit of a country twist on it. I don't mind because I really like how their voices sound. Aside from that I'm getting pretty close to unlocking the rest of the Dex Unlock summons. All I've got left to do: Hoenn: 14 Sinnoh: 16 Unova: 9 I'm thinking on going on another buy from shop and evolve stuff spree next time we get a shop discount day. I'm sure I've got a lot back in the fields that need evolving from stones. If I can get that done soon enough I'll probably open the boxes I have stored and then store the rest till New Years though I could just wait completely but Murrr... WaitingsucksbuttandIcanbeimpatientsometimesx.x; Either way, as soon as I finish all the backings I'll be colouring in that picture with the Chibis that I posted below after I re-line it digitally. Then I've got to work on References for my characters. Hopefully I can get it all before the contest I want to host after New years. I'm -kinda- getting a little worried though. I need a Hypermode Voucher for the contest and nobody seems to want anything I've got so I'm sitting on 300ZC and not really being able to get where I need to be. =/ I think I'll just skip over the whole discount thing for myself because I see no point in it when I'd probably just waste it anyways. Too much stuff to do, not enough freetime. I mean even when I'm running the contest I'll be working on 6th Gen sprites to finish my Sprite Dex Project and I still have other commissions that will probably be done before I even bother tackling those. I'm at leisure to run at my own pace though so I have all the time in the world but still, I don't like keeping people waiting. Still excited to go upstate sorta... My health is in really bad shape and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Everything just kinda seems to be deteriorating and I honestly have no clue why. I have a cough that's been pestering me for the past few weeks and I'm not sure how but I think I got a micro-tear in a muscle or tendon near my knee and nothing is really helping that. It stings everytime I move the joint, neither warm compress, cold packs or binding it seems to stop it from stinging when I move the leg so I don't know what's wrog. I'm not sure where my health went, I just know that nothing is getting better and that nothing is helping and I really don't know why. I'm just going upstate to visit now but if plans don't work out I'm going to be down here a lot longer than I want to be. My "Partner" doesn't really seem to want to let me go anywhere unless he's there with me which kinda makes me nervous about everything and I'm not exactly happy about it or this situation. Until then my Aunt Galadriel is happy to help take care of my mother for me. When I do go up for more than just a Visit though a family friend has Guaranteed me a job as a Motel Maid at one of the places he manages. I love cleaning and it's in Makinaw city so I don't really mind and I'm looking forwards to it.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page