PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #10 [All righty then!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #10 [All righty then!] >

Dia's AvatarDia
grandmaster.pngb+.png
i just want to say thank you, Niet, for being vulnerable and sharing your story! i genuinely cannot imagine what it's like to open up that personally to hundreds of strangers, so i commend you on that. i am also glad to hear that your motivation has returned, and i agree that you should be making something that you enjoy! i think when it comes to community pushback on updates, it's because most people (myself included) are afraid of change--having to adapt the way we do things and getting used to a new system and such. that's to be expected, but i also don't think it's fair to staff to act aggressively or rashly, especially in an online form where tone and intention can be hard to gauge. that being said, though, i'm personally excited to see where PFNew goes. i think with a game like this, it's important to have new things added to the mix to keep things fresh. as someone who was around for the transfer from PF1 to PFQ, it can be daunting to put your trust into a completely new format/game. however, i think there has been (from what i remember from the earlier dev logs) consideration for the concerns of players going into a new site. starting fresh, transferring pokémon, etc. but i trust staff and Niet are working hard on making sure this transition is as smooth as possible. thus, i will be eagerly awaiting more updates as they happen :)
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page