PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #10 [All righty then!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #10 [All righty then!] >

Svetty's AvatarSvetty
grandmaster.pngb.png
Hey Niet, mostly wanted to say, I'm very glad you're out of those abusive relationships you dealt with in the past and that you had Garthic and your team there for you. I may not really know you aside from what I've seen but I believe no one should have to be in such a position, to be boxed in like that and unable to work on things or speak to people, or even not being able to enjoy yourself and take a break is unreasonable and unfair. I acknowledge I may be one of the people who may have turned my nose to some updates or ideas put out in the past, and I would like to apologise if I've ever posted in an aggressive tone. I'm not someone who can make a game but regardless of my ability to do so; what I can see is the stress of wanting to make changes to a game where it is constantly being added to such as this one. It definitely would be hard to get a good idea of what people want, especially since it will be divided opinions for the most part. While I very much enjoy PFQ I am actually open to something new, at this point it actually sounds interesting; especailly hearing you commenting saying you want to make something you would also be interested in. I would be very interested in seeing ideas or if you livestream your work. For questions I feel like the main one people may wonder is: Will things we have here on PFQ be moved to PFNew once its developed? If it is much different from PFQ will PFQ be obsolete and removed for the new site? (Those are the only things I can think of now, sorry!)
rawstberry.png Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast rawstberry.png
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,471,640
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,278,215
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
summon_gza.png x 23 / 1,000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page