PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan) >

PokéStripe's AvatarPokéStripe
What do you like to go by? Meow, Dritten, PokéStripe. Preferred pronouns: She/her Role (you can choose more than one): Greeter, Hunter (casual hunts), Artist, Writer, and Hoarder. Are you hoarding any Dragon types? Yes, actually. I am taking any unwanted’s of the Noibat line, Garchomp line, and the Goodra line. Small description of yourself (optional): Uhm, friendly, I like to help, and I try not to draw attention to myself, but I end up doing so anyway. A real quick question, btw: So, if we create a story, but it’s a long story, and it isn’t about Pokémon, but it’s about dragons, would it be okay to give the link for the story in the “Other Fanfics”/“Original Fiction” sections? (What I mean is that the story is in one of those sections, but I would post the link to it here.) Speaking of which, here’s another question. Are stories with dragons in the background as well as the main character being only part dragon okay to post links to? This is another example for stories that aren’t about Pokémon either. (These two questions are hinting to two of my dragon stories that are in the makings of.)
  • Our Art Shop!
  • Her Art Shops!
  • Credits
Thanks to Champion Spectra for making my pfp! (As well as our art shop button!) :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page