PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > The Dragon's Roost (A dragon type clan) >

Welcome to the Dragon's Roost!
|Main| |Members| |Stories| |Art|
Here at the Dragon's Roost, Dragon type lovers alike can come and discuss all things Dragon type Pokemon! There will be monthly discussions, which you guys can help come up with ideas for! As we grow as a clan, there may be even more events, that happen either every week or every month! Of course, there are a few rules!

Rules!

1. All PFQ rules apply! 2. Please use the form provided for becoming a member! 3. You don't absolutely have to choose a clan role when you join! You can think about it later, or give ideas for new roles! You can also choose more than one role if you'd like! 4. If you are requesting a dex from a dexer, please return the Pokemon in a timely manner! Preferably in no more 5 minutes! 5. I will allow talk and art of dragons outside of Pokemon. Just don't let it stray to far away from discussion of Dragon type Pokemon! (For example, you can start a small conversation about a dragon from a show that isn't Pokemon, just please don't let it get too out of hand!) 6. Please subscribe to the thread! 7. Have fun, and enjoy your time at the Roost!
Here is the form for joining the clan!

Form!

[B]What do you like to go by?[/b] [B]Preferred pronouns:[/b] [B]Role (you can choose more than one):[/b] [B]Are you hoarding any Dragon types?[/b] [B]Small description of yourself (optional):[/b]

Example of filled out form

Note: This is just an example using a random name! This is not a real user! What do you like to go by? Bob Preferred pronouns: He/him Role (you can choose more than one): Breeder, Artist, Hoarder Are you hoarding any Dragon types? Dragonite Small description of yourself (optional): Kind, funny, crazy

Clan Roles!

Here are the clan roles! Remember, when becoming a member, you don't have to immediately choose one! You can also choose more than one! Greeter: Greets newcomers and welcomes them into the clan. Breeder: Provides breeding pairs to those that need them. Can either permanently give them out, or just lend them to a user until they are done with there hunt. Can also provide single Pokemon to help make pairs. Hunter: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta hunts Pokemon. It is completely up to a hunter if they want to give any specials or normals out to any of the clan members. If you are becoming a hunter, it would be nice to let me know what you are hunting, either here, or through PMs! It would be nice if people knew what you were hunting, in case they need a normal of that Pokemon! Dexer: Provides a Normal/Shiny/Albino/Melan dex for anyone who may request it. Please remember to return Pokemon to a dexer in a timely manner! Artist: Someone who makes art for the clan. Can be of a Dragon type Pokemon, or of a dragon outside of Pokemon. Writer: Someone who writes stories for the clan. Hoarder: Someone who hoards one or more Pokemon! Please try to keep me updated on this, as this will be with your name, unless you don't want donations! More roles to be added if any are suggested!
Discussion: What is your favorite dragon type Pokemon design? And which is your least favorite? And with that, enjoy your stay at the Dragon's Roost!
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page