PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Regarding certain word usage

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Regarding certain word usage >

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by KatieKomics

So the acronym is banned now? The one synonymous with being Not PG I mean, that one. I know it wasn't mentioned in the thread so I'm opting not to say it and see if I'm guessing it right but. You know. Not OSHA approved, that acronym?
The acronym hasn't been allowed in the general forums to begin with - this post is more of a reminder and request to fix things than any new stance being added. The request is being made due to the use of the acronym being a notable issue. Rather than spending days sifting through shops and profiles and having to handle 900 instances of it being used, this request can be put out, some people can fix their posts themselves, and then what I have to clean up later may be a lesser amount. I felt this was more efficient usage of my time as a volunteer.
Instead of the acronym, "I won't draw anything that breaks PFQ's rules" is fine. Alternatively, "I won't draw anything above a PG rating."
sig code and sig bg image made by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page