PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Nunka's Nonsense >

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Dang, I haven't posted in a while... But at the same time I've just been stupidly busy. Winter is setting in and I'm basically back in Hibernation mode. We've even got a ton of snow already and my brain is just muuuush. Not sure what else to put here so I guess just show off some stuff I can in the last 3 months? Although I haven't been able to draw anything personal since Nov 3rd Token for Corriset Maloos Lapbrays, the BBEG for my D&D Game's Plot B.

Efrisal Altum, Dungeon Obsessioned Tempest Cleric - Halfling Form

. Some Test Animatic Cycles for a Longer Animation Commission Commissioner wanted a mix of the Chao Body Style and my Chibi Style so they ended up with this Gumdrop look to them. ...There's not really much to show outside of commissions. What of what I've worked on recently has been PFQ Stuff. I did do the Advent Calander's Doors this year which I was both surprised and excited when the task was assigned to me. My Favorites include these Four A Starry Cleffa, a Playful Flying Pichu and a Naughty Apoc Poochyena.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page