PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I agree with Moodawdaw, shinx doesn't need to be change. I'll try to explain why too!

Sprite comparaison!

sprite from platium, since they share the same pose I thought it would make it simplier to compare them
All from the PFQ Pokedex unless precised otherwise
Compare to shinx, shinxel seems to have a smaller head, there is also a lot going on its face compare to shinx sprite. Shinx have an all blue face with big ears and a darker shade who make its face pop up. Luxio and luxray having now black on their face, a lighter shade is added to add more depth. Shinxel doesn't have only one color on its face, it have three, the lighter shade of yellow from buizel and the black "whiskers". These details make it harder to see its face as "round" and it look rather flat instead. The rest of his line doesn't have a color added to their face, yet they have lighter shades on the top of their head, shades who doesn't even appear on buizel line. It work on them, it's making them pop out since they have a bigger head than buizel and floatzel (who doesn't need ligher shades as it could make it harder to see their face xD). Hope I've sums up my thoughts well! Other than that, I think that their resprite are very good and I can't wait to see how good the others Variant revamp would look! Edit: Also about the "But TBH, there needs more yellow albinos >> While not with Shinxel and part of its fusion" I'm curious about the why? Shinxel old albino was yellowish and it looked good on it.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page