PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Timezones are weird and I'm still not sure the best way to break them down for Faatasi, which is the last background thing bugging me right now (the other two worldbuilding things on my to-do are technically figured out I just have to find time and words to type them out). Not that timezones are a major thing but dealing with a whole world I can't just ignore the path of the sun...or the moons but that I'm leaving to the calendar. Also I can't seem to stop adding new things to-do but I'm putting off the Kokoro Dimension (and its region{s}?) until after I catch-up on charries~ Which is what I'm working on currently, this simpler style is a lot faster and I'm not fretting over every single line stroke as bad (lines and mouse do not agree and I'd been spending so time on the lines that I tended to burn out before even getting to the color stage). Or in the case of some of my earliest pieces that're still stuck at sketch...anyone wanna just finish those for me? No, didn't think so...anyway uh, yeah trying to work through my backlog then maybe I can think about actually outlining the pre-comic to make that a bit easier. Hoping to get that started before the end of the year but that depends upon freetime and energy. On-site still not much happening, need to get together a few christmas gifts but otherwise just existing unless the shop gets busy. The arguing in some of the areas I tend to lurk was getting taxing again which didn't help in the slightest, but I am glad most of the community is understanding...usually. Hmm, think that was all on my mind right now so Kitty Out~
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page