PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Agent8's AvatarAgent8
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Agent8

what about bids placed in auctions? i cant exactly decline someones bid dueing an auction. scenario a) im asleep or otherwise afk, blocked user posts a bid, they get outbid, they bid again it goes on and the price gets higher, theyre still highest bid scenario b) blocked user outbids someone, that someone goes on to spend their money thinking they lost the auction anyways since they cant bid higher i can only see a blocking feature working for this otherwise not sure what to do
spam filter is cool and all but once again rise this concern. even if i send a dnc, or whatever its called im too lazy to look trough the thread, to everyone i dont wish to partake in any of my auctions (which is a pain and uncomfortable and even triggering to some. what about people with anxiety, people who need to send that to their abuser etc) there's still a chance theyll ignore it and just partake anyways and messing up the bids before i can report them (and even if i report its not gonna get taken care of immidiately). and once again what other solution is there other than stopping them from making a bid to begin with.
noctis x he/him
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page