PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Szarkai's AvatarSzarkai
master.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by maeflora

QUOTE originally posted by Whit

I would rather, personally, not speaking for or above anyone else:
This part right here is what's bothering me. If this is your personal opinion, then don't use the block feature. If it's not right for you, then you don't have to engage with it and use it. But many other people NEED this feature in order to feel safe. If you personally don't agree with that feature then fine, you ARE entitled to your opinion after all. But it's starting to feel like you think your opinion is the only right one, as you're constantly in this thread talking about how you don't agree with the feature. And fine, that's okay, it's your opinion. But in MY opinion this is a good feature and I think it should expanded upon and MY opinion is just as valid as yours.
But that doesn't stop someone else, who's opinion differs from mine, from using the feature ON ME without my permission or without any communication and thus triggering me and impacting my ability to participate in this community, should the forums be affected at all. We're each entitled to our opinions but we need to think about how our opinions impact other people. The way I see it, people can get by without this feature. We have for all the years PokeFarm has been a thing. If this feature is implemented I will not feel safe. Why the safety of likeminded individuals is more important than my own safety in the eyes of people who claim to be so caring, i will never understand. I've proposed many compromises over the course of this thread to try and balance the safety needs of both sides. I feel like my safety in this community is in jeapardy. And that's why im so vocal, because if no one else will speak in my defense I will have to speak for myself. THATS why I am here.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page