PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Whilst I agree with the general sentiment of.. yo that's a door l, I'd like to bring up something that's bugging me about mocknock The metal pattern it's sitting on looks very strange in terms of shading. Like there's an outer shading following the outline that makes it look.. very cartoony? Idk it bugs me a bit, it makes the outline of that metal plate price look super thick compared to the rest of the sprite and it looks off. I love the rest of mocknock a lot! And the actual execution on both sprites is, as always, technically wonderful. The art staffs ability to match the official sprite aesthetic always impresses me and they've done it again. However, the design and pose for the evolution really throws me off. I can't quite tell what angle it's meant to be at, if there's some kind of portal thing behind it then we're seeing it at a strange as heck angle that's for sure. I do love the concept a tonne. Mixing various summoning spirit ideas like bloody Mary and doorways to the dead with a heraldic lion style doorknocker is a super cool idea and I love it, as do I love the shading and effects. It's the design and pose that fall down, as stated prior; I'm cool with it turning into a door as long as that door looks like a Pokémon, and in this case it.. doesn't.
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page