PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sanctioned Userscripts

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sanctioned Userscripts >

ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
I’m sorry if I came off as aggressive and I should probably go back and fix my attitude in the rant. It just irritates me that people think it’s okay to talk to people like this. I’ll include some quotes from this thread(and maybe some others if I can be bothered to dig) that show the attitude I was talking about. Many of the posts I didn’t include have a semi-hostile tone to me but I put in the more concrete ones. *NOTE* I’m not meaning to accuse anyone in these quotes

this thread

QUOTE originally posted by beepslum

you've gone the route of pandering and placating as usual.

QUOTE originally posted by LünarHana

*cut* Do...do you even play your own site enough to know whether what users need/want is right or wrong? How much time have you actually spent playing in the last few years to be able to say "I don't want the block thread, so whether all these users want it or not I don't want it so I don't want to work on it or put time into figuring it out." You didn't do anything - someone else made the script and you literally just made it official/made it an easy access thing. But go off I guess.

QUOTE originally posted by aklai

honest question, why bring up the fact that you dont agree with the blocking script? i think your views on that have been clear enough, i dont really see the need for you to mention twice in one post how you dont think there should b a block feature
This one is kind of borderline but I think it’s heavy enough

QUOTE originally posted by beepslum

*cut* The weird depression reveal just now feels obscenely personal and like a great distraction tactic. *cut*
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page