PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sanctioned Userscripts

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Sanctioned Userscripts >

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

This is all terribly off-topic to the original thread, but since this is the current topic of discussion: Would it be at all possible/feasible to hire another programmer? To allow Niet to step back and take a breather. Even if just for a short while.
The amount that Niet is being paid is less than half of what a typical programming job provides. Because that's all we can afford (I wish to note that he gave up a full-time programming job for this as well since we're being upfront about things). Programmers are expensive, good programmers even moreso. We simply can't afford that. Your question wasn't a silly one in the slightest - it's just something we can't consider. We'd literally have to have someone offer their services for free. Which... Is unfair. --- Regarding the idea of excuses and such, that's a part of the reason why things aren't talked about - same with his Aspergers. Doesn't want it mentioned because he doesn't want to try and excuse his actions because they're not excuses and they shouldn't be used as one. He just wants to fix the issue of communication, one step at a time - get it to routine. I'll just re-use my wording from before - it won't help if when he tries to communicate that he's beaten back in to his hole. He knows more communication needs to happen. Give him a bit of patience, yeah? He'll get there. I believe in him, at least. I want to reiterate again that the frustrations are not invalid because of this - it's part of why he's pushing to fix the communication issue. This is not a case of "You're wrong" - because the frustration is valid. Maybe we should just be more open about these things instead of keeping it to ourselves.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page