PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

selocon's Avatarselocon
I hate to be that user(tm) but I will be. My post here is directly addressing the concept of "there was no mention of more work being done." All quotes are snipped but from the original post.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

...making and sharing Userscripts in order to change how PFQ works. Let's start making some of them official!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet 2

The first of these is "Block Users", a script by /user/DrWho. Personally, I still have problems...
Emphasis mine here

QUOTE originally posted by Niet 3

If you have a userscript or some custom CSS wizardry that you'd like me to consider adding as an option...
None of these require "reading between the lines" as one user put it, this is all legit from the post as it stands currently. There's no interpretation of the post that you have to do, Niet literally says he's willing to add more, we just have to show him which ones we want. Sorry if staff feels like I overstepped, but this needed to be said in my opinion, and I'm not trying to be hostile here.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page