PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Grateful that the thread was bumped into Approved so we can discuss more! Personally the thing I would like that is missing from the userscript is; I don't want to be able to see who clicked me. (I tested this earlier with a friend and when I blocked them, I could still see their name in my clickbacks) this is something I'd like, I don't care if they can still click me, I just don't want to know they've done so if that's possible to add to the actual feature? As for things like seeing who bred what egg/Pokémon in the shelter, as this was a question brought up in the News post, I personally don't care if I can see that "egg bred in daycare by [Blocked User]" because most of the time I don't check timelines unless I hatch a special. Even then, I'm sure people will appreciate the username being censored if that's possible, if it's not possible then it's just something we're gonna have to compromise on, get the block feature but still see their names on bred eggs/pokémon. Edit: Another thing I'd like to see would be having it so the blocked person cannot comment on any of my threads. (Alternatively don't show them my threads at all so they won't be able to tell they've been blocked) This would bring up the issue of "but what about Type Race threads!" in which (and I think this has already been mentioned but I'm far too lazy to go through all of these posts, sorry!!) that only certain forums would have these limitations? So for example; If I blocked [User A], they would not be able to comment on my threads like: My journal(s), my trade thread(s), my trade shops, my art shop(s). They would be able to comment on my threads like: Type Race thread if I was to host it, a joint trade shop where I am NOT the original thread maker. (This is because the owner of the shop might not have any issues with the person(s) I've blocked so won't cut them off from the shop completely)

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page