PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I really didn't want to post here. But I'm just soooo tired of this aggressive back and forth. Its hard on every party involved, staff, users involved, users just watching. It's stressful on every single person and I'm tired. We're all tired.... If blocking pms can be added to the block feature id be happy. If there was a way to streamline DNC requests via sally that would be good too. I care about one thing here and that abuse victims not having to deal with their abusers in any capacity. *Except Whit appearently* I don't want to argue or point fingers or say so and so mod did 'this' wrong because it feels like beating a dead horse and I'm sick of seeing it. Id really appreciate any addition made to the block feature. The current solution is fine for now and im glad to see confirmation that it'll be worked on. i also hope drwho gets compensated in some way.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page