PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free CSS, Userscripts, etc

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Free CSS, Userscripts, etc >

DrWho's AvatarDrWho

QUOTE originally posted by IconicAnemone

could you post the exact code for a signiture version of the template above this post?
thanks for the post!! there's a character limit of 1,500 for signatures, but the css for this template is really long :( you could shorten it a lot but then there probably isn't enough space to put any content in your signature, i'm sorry about this :(

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

QUOTE originally posted by DrWho

Here's a free template! It works as a post template as well as an about me template. You can find the code here: https://gitlab.com/alythal/pfq-stuff/-/raw/master/about-me-pages
  • move left and right with < > buttons
  • background scrolls by a configurable abount when you navigate
  • sidebar that pops out
In the code you'll find some variables at the very start to quickly change the background, colours or fonts. When you want to dig deeper and edit anything you like you're of course free to do so :)
  • Page One
  • Page Two
  • Page Three

Page One

background by ingmar @ unsplash link eevee from the pokemon anime bottom text

hide

hide content
thisis
thisis
atable

Page Two

Page Two Content Page Two Content Page Two Content Page Two Content

Page Three

Page Three Content
keep this for the background!
just wanted to say, i think you should add coding and background image credit somewhere else, not in the three lines! i've seen some users removing the credit.
yeah you're right.. usually templates have a dedciated credit section. tbh i don't mind if people remove the credit for the template but i definitely care about the photograph credit for the bg image (if you do keep the same background).
unrelated but to be completely honest - i don't like how any of my templates look anyway, i'll leave the code up for anyone who cares for how the css works, or build sth new with it. meaning 'do with the code with you like'. but i'll just stop 'advertising' it as sth to use. to be clear this isn't related to anyone's post, it's something i wanted to do for a while.
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page