PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Welcome to PFQ! >

SP3CTR3's AvatarSP3CTR3
hey! just joined today! i thought this place seemed really cool so i speedran the tutorial nwn;; you guys seem really nice & i cant wait to get to know everyone here! edit: haha i feel a bit smooth brain after seeing a few other people's responses! owo; how did i find pfq? i had an online friend who had the same bday as me! we were super close & they tried to get me to join pfq a while ago but i didnt really want to. i lost contact with them a couple weeks ago, and remembered they gave me their username for pfq. so i looked it up in the hopes of finding them again, but it looks like they havent posted in their journal here in roughly five months. i was sad that i probably wont be able to talk to them again, but i decided to join pfq bcos it seemed pretty cool. would i reccomend this website to a friend? haha i dont know yet. maybe! hobbies, etc? i really like drawing! i also write poetry, and i used to play games on my 2DS before i accidentally broke it. i actually forgot it was in my bedsheets, and left it on a roughly two hour heavy duty wash cycle ;-; my favorite pokemon? probably staryu. this guy is really cute! at least to me, haha
i drew my avatar nwn
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page