PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Egg supplier fast-order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Egg supplier fast-order >

RisingWolfe's AvatarRisingWolfe

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

I think, to implement this, the discount would have to be calculated live. Live might not be the right word here, but it's the best one I can think of. Basically, as it is now, the system just has to have a tag of something like <price>-%per egg already ordered But for this to work--assuming I'm correct in how this stuff works--there'd have to be entirely new code (not recode the entire function, but an entirely new piece of code) that calculates it something like this: <price>-%per number higher than 1 and it'd have to be calculated "live" in a sense.
Doing it 'live' is not too difficult. Requires a little php coding, which...oi. Rather not get into that mess again. But it isn't hard to keep up after, though I don't see why this would be needed. A simple if/else statement seems to work, maybe a switch statement? Been a while since I've dealt with something like this. I could be wrong, but this seems like the solution rather than using a 'live' method.
Profile Pic from: Doduo Call me Wolfe! I have 2 comics that me and a friend post every week/month! Tears and Sorrow Magic Bound Click my first and second Melan! Both named after Dragon Ball Z characters!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page