PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
I should actually write out the zeta session someday but I just don't really have any motivation for it? I mean I have ideas, I know the basic layout but it never fit together quite right and as far Faatasi goes only the aftermath really matters. The clearest part is the end and I guess that's enough? Also these snippets are more fun without the full story~
Faatasi I came face to face with the gods one day And finally I understood Why none of those old stories Ever quite made sense They were always too real Only a step away from you and me But staring at the scars It all became clear They were never meant To be kings and rulers To stand above it all High and mighty, all the answers Gripped tightly in that almighty fist It wasn't a life they chose Or a branching path from the start No, the binds of fate suppressing all else They were just broken people Children with no hope and no place to go Yanked out of a world that wouldn't Even miss them or notice the hole left there Pushed and prodded from the beginning Until the moment innocence was lost That haunted look in their eyes Memories burned deep So they'll never forget The past, present, and future Immortal husks with nothing left And nothing to lose, don't lose It was all a game until it wasn't Like an explosion the day light lost The shadows long and the demon loose Protect it all, break it all Claws and teeth against the nothing Something gained, something forever lost Forever changed, rearranged Fragments of story and legend Finally falling back into place Don't erase the ones that stand between Win back from the brink The signs all around me now I fell on my face unable to hold back The rivers tracing my cheeks Why should they bear such a burden For such an ungrateful world That cares nothing of the before times A lost history now revived before me They left to protect, hiding their faces Denying their own right to set us free Guarding that freedom, a way of life They could never return to The great creator bent then His touch gentle through my tears And somehow I knew this was enough No praise or sorrow would ever compare Nor did it need to, as long as we lived Someday they too could learn to live again
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page