PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
Hey some more poetry, "Dragonfly" has actually been sitting in my wips for a while but eh finally decided to work on it again. Both are fic/world based with temp titles for now~
Dragonfly Nothing but ghosts here Haunting me every step of the way Can't escape them, can't make them stop Want to end it, want to move on But there's no running from the past Things left undone Stories still untold A wrong that'll never be right They're not finished with this place yet And I'm but a puppet on a string Is it evil to finish what they started? Is it evil to make a living Even on others' misery? To take back what's mine And safeguard all I have left Burning bridges behind Just to keep moving on Carve a place amidst the chaos Looking on high to guide the flow Draw you from your retreat So what if I crush a few ants along the way? Stealing dreams to twist They'll regret forgetting All they left behind Just to hide like cowards From the light they once praised Granting power, blessing those Chosen few never seen again A single crack, a single act Turn the tables now And reap what you sowed Piece by piece I'll give it back Everything you left Until you remember why I'll never cry, what I've done Somehow still you've done so much worse Betrayal stings, never let them close Never that close again, it's time to burn
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page