PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Shadow's Tale

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > A Shadow's Tale >

LoneShadøw's AvatarLoneShadøw
I should do more poetry but muse is fleeting and, honestly tends to only come when I'm feeling overwhelmed which I guess is good and bad? It's a nice release but means most of what comes out is...a bit harsh? Maybe not the right word but eh, gets the basic idea. I do have some lighter pieces scattered here and there but most of them lately are fic related. The fullest collection I have is over on advancedscribes (which is about all I'm doing over there nowadays), need to update ficpress again but I hate how glitchy it can be. Anyway uh, finally finished all the region maps for Faatasi. Still have a few other ideas to sketch down as far as world-building but the art side is mostly just down to characters. Also still have a lot of writing to do before I even think about opening it up for rp but I like how it's coming along (and I have a general idea for most of it it's just a matter of sitting down and finding the right words). Right now I'm back to sprites and characters then I'll look into that, probably work on pre-comic alongside the world notes to help focus. Site-wise I've switched back to my eevee chain just to get the count up, not really actively hunting right now but I needed something to hatch to keep up with my dailies. Still need more albinos too so it works, was getting a little tired of the lower eggs hatching too fast. Granted this week is type race so I'll be working for fragments instead. Did artober again this year, a few days were difficult (either timing or lack of muse) but I managed. And I maybe don't hate my art now? I mean generally what I share is just in the 'okay' range but I also struggle with linework between an unsteady hand and just it taking so long digitally. Which is why a lot of the larger pieces ended up lineless and...I actually enjoyed that a little more? Once I'm done with refs I might go back to that and develop it more, depends how I decide to do the comic really~ That turned into a bit of a ramble but think that's all for, back to sprites so Kitty Out~
Journal 🐾 Shop 🐾 Avatar Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page