PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Yup, that was great. We had the greatest boost day ever (Niet/Garth/Ravyne/Shazi/Sei), and I did all but about 70-80 adopts, and hardly got anything. 5 shinies and maybe 2 albinos? Someone in the PFQ discord said they hatched a melan in their first party of the day What do you want, Sally? It's a 3k chain, I'm using full boosts (HM, Shiny Charm, Ubercharm, max Albino radar). I refuse to use Z-crystals because the Albinos already outnumber the shinies in this hunt (although the shinies are catching up fast). Three melan baits, including my avatar.... You're gonna make me go over 6k again, aren't you Sally? It's gonna be Melan Plusle all over again, isn't it Sally? What does Sally have against melans that don't evolve? My first melan Sneasel was below 2500, but then I paused that hunt for reasons I don't even remember. And then I wasn't even aiming for Melan Applin, just shinies and albino, but a little purple apple showed up as the first shiny in the chain of only 132. So I guess luck happens when you're not looking for it?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page