PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed) >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

Update

GIFs for All of the Regions are no longer in the GIF section. These are now links with the regular bait. Example: Kalos-->Amaura-->GIF Bait (link) right above the bait. Edit: Sad news y'all. My daughter's class is being told to do virtual for the next two weeks a kid caught COVID and nobody knows which class, which days they went, NOTHING. So, this means I will be back to having some of Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday to do baits. I will say this in advance. I am sorry for the slowness of any future requested baits. And also, thank y'all for the break on baits ^.^ Edit #2: Got Galar done! Weird how you find a GIF of a Kanto Meowth that never got it's Shiny/Melan done and for some really cookoo reason an Orthrus Houndour in the GIF section that is literally only a Melan Bait. I have no recollection of doing these things! BUT I guess I'll go through my saved baits and finish those two up so that we have them LMAO Edit #3: I finished up the GIF links for the rest of the regions. The GIF section is still there temporarily until I can get the K. Meowth and O. Houndour finished. Then that section will officially be gone but it might take me a little bit before I get the chance to finish coloring them.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page