PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Free CSS, Userscripts, etc

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Free CSS, Userscripts, etc >

DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Update 2020-12-09 This is now a "Sanctioned Userscript" and you can enable it at Farm > Options > Userscripts. More on this in the News annoucncement Sanctioned Userscripts
Note 20020-12-10 Just a reminder since it's been brought up a few times.. This code or any parts of it, like anything I post here, is and always has been free to use, modify and distribute for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. The block feature is useful to the community and the code is free for anyone to read, learn from or contribute to. Plus I had fun implementing and learning from it too. That's the only compensation I hoped for and I explicitly don't want any other. Let's release it under an MIT license to be specific :'D
Today I've started to write a QoL userscript you can use to block users. You can find the code, installation instructions and feature showcase here: https://gitlab.com/alythal/pfq-stuff Many players have said this feature is important to them, and a lot of time and effort has been put into writing up these reasons on the forums. So I hope I can contribute something that helps. If you think this is a good idea and want to see it go furhter, it would help a lot if you share feedback, how it works and what other features you'd like to see. If you want to contribute code, please add your name to the authors and submit a PR, or reach out to me directly. Note: If a user changes their username you will have to block their new usersname. Updates:
  • Threads created by a blocked user are now blocked. Thanks for the suggestion, anonymous PM!
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page