PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in market overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > market overhaul >

I personally value items greater or equal to their sale price (like a Dusk Stone sells for 1,500), and I would usually make my market offers the cheapest to encourage purchase. I also like to buy discounted items during Dusky Days, and see about selling them greater than what I bought them for but less than their normal price. That's just how I do things. Higher offers on the market only have the owner scam themselves of the 5% fee from how I see it, unless someone's foolish enough to bite. That's on them, since they saw the prices and decided "Yeah, that makes sense. I'll go for the most expensive one." Now talking about the suggestion itself... What would even be a Mega Stone's maximum price? Right now, Aggronite prices range from 299,999 to 500,000 credits which seem reasonable. Would you want 500,000 to be the limit? Or something higher? Why only a maximum price for mega stones and summons, and not fishing bait or mulch?
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page