PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I have to agree with Huntess- Not about not having care for the site, I still love PFQ- But there is a little bit too much hate and ganging up on this thread ("blah blah blah", "yeah i agree with @_____" "Actually i dont think so. blah blah" "no youre actually wrong, because blah blah" "yeah @___ is right please dont speak for us" "yeah", etc.). I would still like a block feature to be implemented, but the discussion is kind of too intense for me right now, so I'm gonna silence the thread for a bit. I'd just like to ask that everyone stop being like "No offense or anything" or "not trying to be rude but" even with the best intentions. Just saying that doesn't mean the other person won't be offended. Just please try to word it nicely so that you don't have to say it too often. This is just a small reminder that younger people may read this as well. I've tried to word this as well as possible (and yes, I hear myself, I need to work on this too), so my apologies if I've missed anything/offended anyone. So, I'll be back in about a week or two to see how the discussion is going.
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page