PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Caps & Mints

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Caps & Mints >

Szarkai's AvatarSzarkai
@Terrabit That's fair, I can see that point of view, but personally I support this being added because I think it would help beginners be on a more equal playing field with advanced breeders with more resources. ('specially since well, free 6IV dittos arent a thing like they were in gens 6, 7 & even 8) @Nightmon I intentionally super nerfed the suggestion because I KNOW it's been rejected before, and I really, really wanna see this happen. I tried to make it as less game break as possible, and if I were to edit a limit it'd be the rarity, considering the only usable on level 100 thing and the not usable in breeding thing are canon to the main series. In regards to evolution based on stats or nature: - Evolution based on nature would default to the original nature, not minted. - Evolution based on stat totals is based on stat TOTALS, so bottlecaps and mints would affect, but why would you be waiting till level 100 to evolve a tyrouge anyway?
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page