PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Huntess's AvatarHuntess
I mighta missed something so im just throwing my opinion out there. At this point i have little care for this website. I feel like if all mention of Black Lives Matter, All lives Matter, Acabad, Anti-Acabad, and the stuff relating to the current movement ect was removed, There wouldnt be half of the current issues going on. Wether people agree with it or not, all it does is cause arguements and issues for everyone. Until all of this stuff is over, im full support of a block feature, though i dont think this will stop the problems users are having. To clarify: No, i dont think ALL issues are caused by the current climate, im saying that since this stuff has been going on, theres been a lot more problems with harassment. I also dont care what "side" your on, its not about that, nor do i wish to diacuss that. I dont play this game anymore because of all the harassment, bullying, stalking and hate. I just hope it will change in the future. I truly believe if a block feature is implemented, people that want to cause issues with others that much, will find other ways around it, which is already happening. Until people learn to grow up and be mature, these vile acts will continue, either on pokefarm, or on discord, tumblr or other websites/chat forums. I dont think a block feature on pokefarm will stop that, but at least it may give some users a little peace of mind. Maybe if the game showed improvement i would play again, but for now i only come on maybe once a month to join certain forums. This is no way me complaining about staff either. They do their bloody hardest to try and please everyone, and proceed to get a lot of hate because of it. I cant thank staff enough for all the times they have helped me personally with issues, and always were on the issues almost instantly. Staff deserve a lot more respect than they get sometimes, and i was tired of people moaning about staff even before I left. This game has wwaaayyyy too much hate for my liking, which is sad to say. Their shouldnt be any on a pokemon game, but its deffiently shown people's true colours this year. I just wish good luck to the staff and users who have to deal with it all. no one deserves to go through this kinda stuff. Edit: Hi Tumblr Anons. God you guys stalk a lot 0_0

Female | 21 | Ace | Art Shop | Journal | Pokemon Shop |

| BG | Code | Avatar |

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page