PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Ability to re-roll your typerace team order >

SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
I support this. I haven't been through all the teams yet, since I've only joined PFQ a couple months ago. But I love waiting to see what team I'm on. I'll wait till reset and reload my trainer card to see which team I'm on and I love that excitement of seeing which team I'm on. So getting the option to reroll once you've been through all the teams sounds great! Plus it's always fun to see who's on your team for the month. I think that when you want to reroll it should be something like, you go to the type race page, if you've been through all the teams there'll be a button that'll allow you to reroll, once you press it it'll give you 2-3 warnings to make sure you want to reroll (just in case people accidentally press it). It'll also explain on that page that your list of type race teams will be rerolled Another thing is that so people can't reroll during type race, you'd have a certain time frame to reroll your team, such as the first week or two of every month. That makes it so you can't reroll as the type race is starting/ongoing. And even after you reroll you still have time to decide on what you want to hunt and getting the pair for it.
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page