PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to re-roll your typerace team order

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Ability to re-roll your typerace team order >

Kweeble's AvatarKweeble
I support this fully. As someone who has gone through all my teams already, I'm ready for something new. As nice as it is to plan hunts around Type Race because I know what team I'm gonna be on next, I miss that element of surprise if that makes sense? It was fun not knowing my team order. In fact, even before my drop in activity prior to this year, I had stopped participating in Type Race because it got boring, so if this was implemented, I could see myself trying to get back into it again with my new teams. I personally don't see the problem with a team re-roll if it's optional? Since it's your choice, afterall! People should be able to shuffle their teams around if they so choose. The restrictions seem pretty resonable too, such as having to wait until you go through all your teams before re-rolling, so I'm all for it.
Official Pokemon Shuffle sprite edited by me, stars gif from the Honey Discord
she/they/he | 22 | disco elysium brainrot
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page