PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

Kaosan's AvatarKaosan
My English is bad, sorry. I hope I have not missed something important among all the posts, looking carefully at what can be done to create a block feature I think that in the end it would be a kind of soft block? Since I mostly see that the name of the blocked user would have his name censored (ex: forums / pokerus? / Wondertrade, etc) but in the end the user will not be able to communicate with you. Even though you can still see the user after blocking it (not at all) i think it's better than nothing. :/ FULL SUPPORT.

idk not relevant at all.

Honestly, i wouldnt use it, i rather to talk with the person about it, everyone does mistakes and i think its better to talk than block, there could generate a lot of separation between users? / misunderstood? Buut its totally understable if the user wants to block and i see that a lot people really need this.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page