PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Implementing A 'Block' Feature >

QuoKka's AvatarQuoKka
Lol I read every single post and I’ve come down to the opinion of wanting a block feature on this site. Yes I do want a block feature almost every site I’ve been too that has social interactions and it has a block feature. If you are going to have a forum feature in your game you might as well add a block button. I know several adoptable games that have a user chat area or forum and it’s as simple as collecting different pets and those sites have a block feature. I know these points have already been made but I’ve read through all posts and agree on the side of having a block feature. Everyone should have a nice enjoyable experience on this site. I’ve just came back recently and Im still shocked there isn’t a block feature still and this game has less staff members than before so a block feature would be a big help until staff are added. The idea of a block feature being abused is understandable however there are people who abuse every sort of system of mechanics of different games and social media sites. Heck even the report button could be abused in certain situations. And even pokérus was pretty broken at one point and abused. So yes the abuse of a block button isn’t as big as you think. People block people that make them uncomfortable or have had past experiences with them. It usually depends on what situation it is for the feature to be abused. Anyways this is what I think after reading every post ;w; hope it was worth it LOL.
Me and the boys coming to give you a vibe check
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page